Aurora, Illinois Criminal Law Attorney
Experienced and Aggressive Criminal Defense Representation
If you or someone you know has been charged with a crime in Aurora IL or a surrounding community, you need qualified legal representation. A criminal conviction can cost you in numerous ways; including heavy fines, jail time and several other lingering consequences. Do not assume that because you are innocent everything will work out. The success of your case depends not only on the evidence, but how effectively the evidence is presented to the court.
I am Aurora criminal defense attorney Brian J. Mirandola. I have spent the past 15 years practicing law in Kane County and surrounding areas, including seven years as assistant county prosecutor. Today, I have my own practice focused exclusively on criminal defense, and I dedicate my time to helping good people who have made a mistake put their lives back on track. I offer personalized legal guidance from an attorney with unique insights into the inner workings of the county prosecutor’s office. I put this experience to work for you to expose any holes in the case against you that can be used to either reduce or dismiss the charges.
- Theft: retail theft (shoplifting), forgery, counterfeiting, identity theft, and other theft crimes.
- Juvenile Crimes: Underage drinking and other crimes committed by persons who are 17 years of age or under.
- Violent Crimes: Including assault & battery, domestic abuse, sex crimes, burglary and murder.
- Drug Crimes: Including possession, manufacturing and/or distribution of marijuana and harder drugs.
- Traffic Violations: Including speeding/aggravated speeding, reckless driving, construction zone violations and commercial driver’s license (CDL) violations.
- DUIs: First time offenders, multiple/felony DUIs and commercial driver’s license DUI cases.
When you are facing any kind of criminal charge, it is important to exercise your right to remain silent. Do not answer any questions from the authorities until you have obtained legal representation. Next, contact my office for a free consultation. I will sit down with you and provide an honest assessment of your case. I will not promise you a certain outcome, no ethical attorney can. But I do promise that if you retain my services, you will have an experienced Aurora criminal defense attorney by your side fighting to protect your rights and secure your future. The Law Offices of Brian J. Mirandola represent clients for criminal legal cases in Elgin and Aurora, Illinois, including neighborhoods in Kane County, Cook County, DuPage County, and McHenry County.