Elgin Illinois Criminal Defense Attorney
I am Elgin, Illinois criminal defense lawyer Brian J. Mirandola. I served as an assistant prosecuting attorney in Kane County for more than seven years, where I prosecuted hundreds of DUI cases and other misdemeanors and felonies. I understand the prosecutor's strategy, and I understand what it takes to defend your case successfully when you are facing criminal charges.
At the Law Offices of Brian J. Mirandola, I cover all areas of criminal law for clients in the Kane County area:
When you are charged with a crime, you may believe you are innocent and everything will work out okay. But regardless of the facts of the case, the outcome is often determined by how effectively your case is presented. I put my extensive experience to work for you in all types of criminal defense cases, including:
- Misdemeanors, including retail theft and underage drinking.
- Felonies, such as burglary, forgery, and stolen vehicles.
- Drug Charges, for example, manufacturing and delivery, drug possession, drug sales, and illegal search and seizure.
- Expungements and Record Sealing
- Domestic Violence
Drunk driving is a serious offense in Illinois, and prosecutors are aggressive in going after DUI offenders; regardless of their professional or social status. For this reason, you need experienced legal counsel if you have been charged with a DUI in Kane County, Cook County, DuPage County, or surrounding Chicago area communities. I handle all types of DUI defense cases, including:
- Aggravated Felony DUI
- DUI Drug Charges
- DUI Repeat Offenses
- Test Refusal and Penalties
- Illinois Ignition Interlock Law
- Loss of Driver's License Following DUI
Traffic offenses may seem like minor violations, and they are compared to most other areas of criminal law. However, multiple traffic tickets can lead to heavier fines and the suspension/revocation of your driver’s license. And if you drive a commercial vehicle for work, the effect of traffic violations can be even more serious as your career is at stake. Here are some of the more common types of traffic offenses you may need assistance with:
- Aggravated Speeding
- Reckless Driving
- Construction Zone Tickets
- Driver’s License Suspensions, including advice on the difference between suspension and revocation, driver's license reinstatement, and driving on a suspended or revoked license.
- Commercial Driver’s License Violations, such as failure to report CDL violations and CDL DUI defense.
If you are charged with any type of crime in Illinois, contact my office today for a free initial consultation. I will provide you with honest advice on the status of your case and what you can expect going forward. I will not try to sell you on false hope; I will give you an honest assessment of your case, and if you decide to retain my services, strong, personalized legal representation to help obtain a positive outcome that protects your rights and secures your future. Contact an experienced Elgin, Illinois criminal defense lawyer for representation in a DUI, felony, misdemeanor, and traffic violation matter. Call 847-488-0889 for assistance today.